Make a Complaint about a Councillor

We deal with complaints according to the Localism Act 2011.

If you would like to make a complaint about a borough or parish councillor please fill in our Member Misconduct Complaint Form.

Before you do so, please read our Code of Conduct for Members and our document on how to make a complaint of member misconduct.