Tier 4 Business Support Grant
Maidstone was placed in Tier 4 from 20 December 2020 to the 4 January 2021. There are further Local Restriction Support Grants (LRSG) available for the businesses listed below that had to remain closed.
- Hospitality venues such as cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars
- Accommodation such as hotels, hostels, guest houses
Entertainment venues such as theatres, concert halls, cinemas, museums, amusement arcades, bingo halls, bowling alleys
- Non-essential retail, such as clothing and homeware stores, vehicle showrooms (other than for rental), betting shops
- Personal care facilities such as hair, beauty, tanning and nail salons
- Community Centres, Halls, Indoor and Outdoor sports and leisure facilities
Businesses who have previously applied for the LRSG because they had to close during the lockdown that ran to 2 December and who are eligible for the additional tier 4 grant will receive an email from the council, inviting them to apply.
Please note that businesses will not be able to apply for the Tier 4 grant before having applied for the national LRSG