Tier 4 Business Support Grant
Maidstone was placed in Tier 4 from 20 December to the 4th January. There are further Local Restriction Support Grants (LRSG) available for the businesses listed below that had to remain closed.
- Hospitality venues such as cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars
- Accommodation such as hotels, hostels, guest houses
Entertainment venues such as theatres, concert halls, cinemas, museums, amusement arcades, bingo halls, bowling alleys
- Non-essential retail, such as clothing and homeware stores, vehicle showrooms (other than for rental), betting shops
- Personal care facilities such as hair, beauty, tanning and nail salons
- Community Centres, Halls, Indoor and Outdoor sports and leisure facilities
Businesses who have previously applied for the LRSG because they had to close during the lockdown that ran till 2nd December and who are eligible for the additional tier 4 grant will receive an email from the council, inviting them to apply.
Please note that businesses will not be able to apply for the Tier 4 grant before having applied for the national LRSG