15/503232 - PROPOSED CONVERSION OF FIVE GROUND FLOOR GARAGES INTO A SELF CONTAINED TWO BEDROOM DWELLING ALONG WITH EXTERNAL ALTERATIONS TO THE FRONT AND SIDE OF THE BUILDING - 21 EYHORNE STREET, HOLLINGBOURNE, KENT
- Meeting of Planning Committee, Thursday 15th September, 2016 6.00 pm (Item 145.)
- View the background to item 145.
All Members stated that they had been lobbied.
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update reports of the Head of Planning and Development.
Mrs Lomax, an objector, Councillor Bennett of Hollingbourne Parish Council (against), Mr Barnes, for the applicant, and Councillor Garten (Visiting Member) addressed the meeting.
RESOLVED: That permission be granted subject to the conditions and informatives set out in the report with an additional condition and an additional informative as follows:
Prior to first occupation of the dwelling hereby permitted details of bat boxes/tubes to be installed within the eaves of the building shall be submitted to and approved in writing by the Local Planning Authority and the development shall be carried out in accordance with the approved details and maintained thereafter.
Reason: In the interests of biodiversity enhancement.
The applicant is reminded that building works and delivery of materials should be carried out in accordance with the submitted construction method statement.
Voting: 9 – For 2 – Against 1 – Abstention
- 15/503232 - Site Plan, item 145. PDF 254 KB
- 15/503232 - Committee Report, item 145. PDF 82 KB
- 15/503232 - Appendix 1, item 145. PDF 96 KB
- 15/503232 - Appendix 2, item 145. PDF 49 KB View as HTML (145./4) 6 KB
- 15/503232 - Appendix 3, item 145. PDF 47 KB View as HTML (145./5) 5 KB
- 15-503232 - 21 EYHORNE ST_Urgent Update, item 145. PDF 66 KB View as HTML (145./6) 21 KB
- 15-503232 - 21 EYHORNE ST_urgent update_160915, item 145. PDF 41 KB View as HTML (145./7) 6 KB
- 15-503232_photos, item 145. PDF 1 MB