Attendance statistics for Councillor Malcolm McKay
|Total expected attendances:||17
|Present as expected:
|| 100% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||2
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Malcolm McKay
||Communities, Housing and Environment Committee ,03/11/2020
||Present as substitute |
||Policy and Resources Committee ,16/09/2020
||Policy and Resources Committee ,21/10/2020
||Policy and Resources Committee ,25/11/2020
||Policy and Resources Committee ,16/12/2020
||Policy and Resources Committee ,20/01/2021
||Apologies, sent representative |
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,08/09/2020
||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Keith Adkinson |
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,22/09/2020
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,07/10/2020
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,09/11/2020
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,18/11/2020
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,08/12/2020
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,12/01/2021