Attendance statistics for Councillor Malcolm McKay
|Total expected attendances:||13
|Present as expected:
|| 50% of absences
|Absent (incl. apologies):||2
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- In attendance
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
Meeting summary for Councillor Malcolm McKay
||Employment Committee (old) ,28/01/2019
||Licensing Act 2003 Sub Committee ,28/03/2019
||Apologies received |
||Licensing Committee ,28/03/2019
||Maidstone Joint Transportation Board ,16/01/2019
||In attendance |
||Performance Sub-Committee of the Employment Committee ,08/03/2019
||Performance Sub-Committee of the Employment Committee ,15/03/2019
||Policy and Resources Committee ,23/01/2019
||Policy and Resources Committee ,13/02/2019
||Policy and Resources Committee ,27/03/2019
||Policy and Resources Committee ,24/04/2019
||Policy and Resources Committee ,21/05/2019
||Policy and Resources Committee ,22/05/2019
||Strategic Planning and Infrastructure Committee ,21/05/2019
||Strategic Planning, Sustainability and Transportation Committee ,05/02/2019
||In attendance |