Medium Term Financial Strategy 2016-17 Onwards - Final Update
Decision Maker: Strategic Planning, Sustainability and Transportation Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Provides final opportunity for the committee
to consider the budget for 2016-17 and the medium term strategy
prior to Policy.
Issue for decision
The Committee was asked to consider the resources available to provide the services that are its responsibility and comment to Policy and Resources Committee on any matters for their consideration before a recommendation is made to Council in March 2016.
The Committee was also asked to approve the addition of £20,000 income from Street Naming and Numbering to Appendix B – Additional Savings Proposals for 2016/17.
1. That the Committee agrees the additional savings and efficiencies set out in Appendix B of the report with the addition of a further income of £20,000 from Street Naming and Numbering.
2. That the Committee agree the budget proposed for 2016/17 as set out in Appendix C of the report and confirm the decision to Policy and Resources Committee.
3. That the Committee agree the capital programme 2016/17 to 2020/21, for this Committee, as set out in Appendix F of the report subject to the addition of any schemes agreed as part of the Committee’s consideration of the Infrastructure Delivery Plan and submit the decision to Policy and Resources Committee for inclusion in the full programme.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: 01622 602396 Email: email@example.com.
Report author: Caroline Matthews
Publication date: 19/01/2016
Date of decision: 19/01/2016
Effective from: 28/01/2016
- Medium Term Financial Strategy 2016-17 Onwards - Final Update PDF 70 KB View as HTML (1) 66 KB
- Appendix A - Impact of Provisional Finance Settlement PDF 98 KB
- Appendix B - Additional Savings and Efficiencies 2016-17 PDF 75 KB
- Appendix C - Budget Summary 2016-17 PDF 99 KB
- Appendix D - Endorsed Budget Strategy Growth 2016-17 Onwards PDF 86 KB
- Appendix E - Endorsed Budget Strategy Savings & Efficiencies 2016-17 Onwards PDF 47 KB
- Appendix F - Proposed Capital Programme 2016-17 Onwards PDF 84 KB