Urgent: Budget Monitoring 2015-16 and Medium Term Financial Strategy 2016-17 Onwards
Decision Maker: Heritage, Culture and Leisure Committee
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the current financial situation for 2015/16 and initial views of the Committee on the medium term financial strategy as approved for planning purposes by Policy & Resources Committee.
1. That the outturn for 2014/15 and the position for 2015/16 as at the end of June 2015 be noted;
2. That a reference be made to Policy & Resources Committee confirming agreement with the decision of the Policy and Resources Committee on the strategic revenue projection and the capital programme, in so far as it affects this Committee’s budget;
3. That an informal meeting with relevant officers to discuss budget pressures and opportunities to provide savings to support the medium term financial strategy be arranged, and that the results of that informal meeting be reported to the next meeting of the Committee for consideration; and
4. That the potential capital projects be informally discussed at that meeting and that the results of that informal meeting be reported to the next meeting of the Committee for consideration.
Wards Affected: (All Wards);
Contact: Paul Riley 01622 602396 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report author: Paul Riley
Publication date: 03/09/2015
Date of decision: 01/09/2015
Decided: 01/09/2015 - Heritage, Culture and Leisure Committee
Effective from: 12/09/2015
- Budget Monitoring 2015-16 and Medium Term Financial Strategy 2016-17 Onwards PDF 102 KB View as HTML (1) 114 KB
- Appendix A - First Quarter 2015-16 Budget Monitoring Report PDF 118 KB
- Appendix B - Decision of Policy & Resources Committee PDF 37 KB
- Appendix C - Strategic Revenue Projection 2016-17 Onwards - Heritage Culture and Leisure PDF 170 KB