Issue - meetings
19/500469/FULL - Land Adjacent To Hazeldene,
82 19/500469/FULL - ERECTION OF 2 NO. DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM DWELLINGS WITH ASSOCIATED GARAGING, PARKING AND TURNING. NEW SHARED ACCESS ON TO DEAN STREET WITH THE REMOVAL OF FRONTAGE FENCE AND HEDGE PLANTING - LAND ADJACENT TO HAZELDENE, DEAN STREET, EAST FARLEIGH, KENT PDF 230 KB
- 19/500469/FULL - Committee Report, item 82 PDF 240 KB
- 19 500469 FULL_Land adjacent to Hazeldene_urgent update, item 82 PDF 154 KB
- 19_500469_FULL_amended Site Plan P70 of the agenda_, item 82 PDF 230 KB
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update report of the Head of Planning and Development.
Councillor Hussain of East Farleigh Parish Council, for objectors, Councillor O’Callaghan of East Farleigh Parish Council, Ms Harvey, for the applicant, and Councillor Webb (Visiting Member) addressed the meeting.
1. That permission be granted subject to the conditions and informatives set out in the report with:
(a) The amendment of condition 4 (Landscaping) to require a high quality, comprehensive, native species landscaping scheme which encloses the entire site with hedgerow boundaries and includes hedgerow trees interspersed in the hedgerow on the site frontage;
(b) The amendment of condition 13 (Biodiversity Enhancements) to require the incorporation of bee bricks for solitary bees; and
(c) An additional condition requiring the incorporation of renewable energy measures such as solar PV panels to provide at least 10% of the development’s energy needs from on-site renewable energy sources.
2. That the Head of Planning and Development be given delegated powers to finalise the wording of the amended and additional conditions and to amend any other conditions as a consequence.
3. That the details to be submitted pursuant to condition 4 (Landscaping) and the condition relating to renewable energy generation are to be reported back to the Committee for approval.
Voting: 7 – For 1 – Against 5 – Abstentions