Issue - meetings
20/500780/FULL - The Mellows, Marley Road, Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent, ME17 1BS
- 20/500780/FULL - Committee Report, item 290 PDF 821 KB
- Urgent Update_The Mellows, item 290 PDF 19 KB View as HTML (290/3) 9 KB
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update report of the Head of Planning and Development.
In presenting the report, the Development Manager advised the Committee that:
· Having reviewed the application, he wished to reduce the red line boundary to more concisely reflect the planning unit and to exclude the southern and western parts of the site. In his view it would not be necessary to re-advertise because it was a smaller red line boundary than previously. However, if Members considered that it was necessary to consult on the amended red-line boundary, then he was seeking delegated powers to grant permission subject to no new material planning issues being raised as a result of the consultation exercise.
· Condition 7 specified that the building shall only be occupied by the applicant and her son. He wished to amend this to include the names of these individuals.
Members accepted the amended red line boundary without the need to re-advertise.
1. That permission be granted with the amended red line boundary plan subject to the conditions and informative set out in the report with the amendment of condition 2 to reflect the amended red line boundary and condition 7 to include the names of the applicant and her son.
2. That the Head of Planning and Development be given delegated powers to finalise the wording of the amended conditions and to amend any other conditions as a consequence.
Voting: 12 – For 0 – Against 0 – Abstentions