Issue - meetings
14/505125 - Lenham Ironmongers Ltd, 8 Faversham Road, Lenham, Kent, ME17 2PN
- 14/505125 - committtee report, item 380 PDF 91 KB View as HTML (380/2) 34 KB
- 14/505125 - Appendix, item 380 PDF 94 KB View as HTML (380/3) 44 KB
- 14.505125 Faversham Road_Urgent Update, item 380 PDF 37 KB View as HTML (380/4) 5 KB
- 14.505125 Item 15 Faversham Road.docx-SECOND UPDATE, item 380 PDF 26 KB View as HTML (380/5) 6 KB
- 14-505125_photos, item 380 PDF 2 MB
All Members except Councillor Paterson stated that they had been lobbied.
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update reports of the Head of Planning and Development.
Mr King, an objector, Councillor Cockett of Lenham Parish Council (against), Mr Homes, for the applicant, and Councillor J Sams (Visiting Member) addressed the meeting.
1. That permission be granted subject to the conditions set out in the report with amended/additional conditions requiring that the noise level from the plant and equipment shall at no stage during the period from commencement of operation of the plant and equipment to the date of the written approval of the acoustic assessment report pursuant to condition four exceed 30dB; this being to protect the residential amenity of neighbouring occupiers during the initial three month period.
2. That the Head of Planning and Development be given delegated powers to finalise the wording of the amended/additional conditions in consultation with Ward Members.
Voting: 11 – For 0 – Against 0 – Abstentions