Issue - meetings
Local Enforcement Plan
- Appendix 1: Amended Draft Local Enforcement Plan, item 112 PDF 318 KB View as HTML (112/2) 73 KB
- Appendix 2: Amended Maidstone Borough Council Enforcement Procedure: Investigation and Negotiation, item 112 PDF 82 KB
- Appendix 3: Amended Enforcement Procedure Flow Chart: Formal Action and Remedying the Breach, item 112 PDF 136 KB
Mr James Bailey, Development Manager, referred to the resolution of the Committee on 9 October 2018, and indicated that the suggested KPIs ensured that key elements of the service were monitored, in order to drive the service forward.
Members requested that raw data concerning the number of outstanding cases be reported to the Committee alongside the KPI report, to provide context to the performance figures.
Mr Bailey stated that outstanding enforcement caseload was made up of a number of cases including Enforcement Notices, Injunctions, Appeals, Prosecutions and new cases. Careful consideration would need to be given as to how this was reported, however, it was possible to include this for information alongside the KPI figures.
1. The new Local Enforcement Plan is approved for publication.
2. The Key Performance Indicator for Priority 1 cases is agreed as “100% of Priority 1 cases are visited within 1 working day of the report being received.”
3. The Key Performance Indicator for Priority 2 cases is agreed as “90% of Priority 2 cases are visited within 10 working days of the report being received.”
4. Data regarding outstanding cases be shared with the Committee alongside the KPI report.