Following the ‘Portas Review’, which was an independent review into the future of high streets, the council and Maidstone Town Centre Management (MTCM) set up a Town Team.
The team started with £40,000 to put towards projects in the town. The projects will focus on:
If you would like to know more email email@example.com.
Who is involved?
- Maidstone Borough Council
- Maidstone Town Centre Management
- Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce
- Federation of Small Businesses
- Kent County Council
- The Environment Agency
- The Mall
- Fremlin Walk
- Local interest groups representing areas including the arts and the River Medway
- Small businesses
- Independent traders
- Voluntary groups
- The Clergy