The market hall has a variety of events from dog shows to weekly auctions. Situated in Maidstone for the last 700 years.
There is an auction held every Thursday at 10am by Frederick Andrews auctioneers. The auction has hundreds of lots up for sale from antique furniture to white goods.
Local produce and craft fair
On the second Saturday of each month from 9am to 2pm we have a local produce and craft market. which is in addition to the normal market. If you want to be a trader at one of our events you can make an application.
There is dog training every Monday at 7pm provided by Bella Amica, further information can be found on their website.
|Sunday 3 April 2022||Beckenham canines show|
|Sunday 10 April 2022||Southern border collie dog show|
|Friday 15 April 2022||Good Friday|
|Saturday 16 April 2022||LCWW cat show|
|Sunday 17 April 2022||LCWW cat show|
You can hire the hall for regular events or on an ad-hoc basis from 7am to 7pm, Monday to Sunday. We can cater for various events, for example:
- dog shows
- community events
- sports hire
The hall is available for full day or part day hire (minimum of 3 hours and a maximum of 5 hours) and offers:
- a flexible space measuring 50m by 20m
- overhead heating
- 24 electricity points
- free limited parking for event organisers
- the use of 50 trestle tables (cost applies)
- the use of 200 chairs (cost applies)
- pay and display parking for over 400 cars and is free on a Sunday
- food and drink facilities on site
- access to toilets
- full day bookings (7am-7pm), Monday to Sunday: £525
- part day bookings, Monday to Friday: £35 per hour
- part day bookings, Saturday and Sunday: £40 per hour
To hire the hall please email us and someone will get back to you.