Comment on an application

If you're concerned about a licensing application and it is open to public consultation, you can make a representation to let us know your opinion.

Your representation must be made in writing. You'll need to email it to the licensing partnership. Or you send it to:

Licensing Partnership
Council Offices
TN13 1GP

It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application. If you do, you may be fined up to £5,000 on summary conviction.

Current applications

You may view applications that are in their consultation period by visiting our Public Access webpage. You can search for premises using a variety of parameters. Please see our notes on Public Access for further information.

A record of the applications may be inspected at the Sevenoaks District Council offices of the Licensing Authority at:

Sevenoaks District Council,
Council Offices,
Argyle Road, Sevenoaks,
TN13 1HG

Monday to Thursday from 8.45am until 5pm or Friday from 8.45am until 4.45pm.