Contact your Parish Council
MAIDSTONE BOROUGH COUNCIL
25 FEBRUARY 2021
REPORT OF THE HEAD OF PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT
19/500271/FULL - CHANGE OF USE OF LAND FOR THE STATIONING OF 18 HOLIDAY CARAVANS WITH ASSOCIATED WORKS INCLUDING LAYING OF HARDSTANDING AND BIN STORE - OAKHURST, STILEBRIDGE LANE, MARDEN, TONBRIDGE, KENT
Deferred to seek:
· Details of the design of the caravans;
· Details of electric vehicle charging points; and
· A detailed landscaping plan.
26 November 2020
· Negotiate a reconfiguration of the site layout to achieve better landscaping of the pond/woodland area to enable ecological and flood amelioration; and
· Seek the advice of the Environment Agency specifically relating to this site.
Note: The Development Manager confirmed that when the application is reported back to the Committee the additional conditions recommended by the Officers and the suggestions made by Members during the discussion regarding (1) the provision of (a) bin and cycle storage and (b) bug hotels and bat tubes in the eaves of the wooden buildings and (2) the exclusion of Sycamore trees from the landscaping scheme and the use of non-plastic guards for trees and hedgerows will be included.
17 December 2020