Contact your Parish Council
Urgent Update: Planning Committee 27 May 2021
Item 18 Pages 21 – 57 20/505350/FULL - Warmlake Nursery
The Applicant has submitted a sketch image of the view from North Street illustrating the impact of enhanced landscaping at both the site entrance and along the landscaped entrance road.
The Applicant has submitted a further minor amendment to the landscape plan, namely:
· Amend x2 Cercis to Prunus avium
· Amend x1 Catalpa to Tilia
· Show areas outside of private ownership
· Add additional native species within the recommended MBC Area 28 mix
One of the original objectors has submitted a further letter reiterating their concerns regarding highway and pedestrian safety in that:
- Access is onto the busy A274
- Pedestrians, including children will have to cross the road to access public transport where there are no pedestrian crossings
- KCC and the Police have failed to enforce the 30 mph speed limit
- The bend north of the crossroads reduces visibility
The recommendation remains unchanged.
… but for the amended reference to Landscape Masterplan Issue 3, in condition 2.