Maidstone Borough Council has temporarily relaxed parking restrictions in car parks for residents who have valid parking permits during the Covid-19 Tier 4 restrictions.
View full details on our news website
Street Naming and Numbering
Street Name Plates
What can I apply for?
- property name change
- addition of a property name
- amendment to postal address
- official registration of an existing unregistered property
- official registration of an individual new build
- official registration of a new development of two or more units
- conversion of property into flats
Application ProcessStreet Naming and Numbering Officer
Maidstone Borough Council
Make a Payment
- cheques should be made payable to ‘Maidstone Borough Council'
- card payments can be made on the payments line by calling 01622 602888. Before ringing you should contact the Street Naming and Numbering Officer on 01622 602518 to check the correct fee and get a unique application reference number to quote when making payment.