As the country is moving out of the current National Lockdown, the temporary relaxation of parking restrictions, allowing residents and businesses to park in our off-street car parks while displaying a valid parking permit, will end in line with the government’s next phase for relaxing Covid restrictions; i.e. 12 April 2021.
Therefore, from 12 April 2021, any vehicle parked in one of the Council’s pay and display car parks will be required to pay for parking. Failure to make payment could result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
Street Naming and Numbering
Street Name Plates
What can I apply for?
- property name change
- addition of a property name
- amendment to postal address
- official registration of an existing unregistered property
- official registration of an individual new build
- official registration of a new development of two or more units
- conversion of property into flats
Application ProcessStreet Naming and Numbering Officer
Maidstone Borough Council
Make a Payment
- cheques should be made payable to ‘Maidstone Borough Council'
- card payments can be made on the payments line by calling 01622 602888. Before ringing you should contact the Street Naming and Numbering Officer on 01622 602518 to check the correct fee and get a unique application reference number to quote when making payment.