As the country is moving out of the current National Lockdown, in line with recent changes in the Government’s guidance relating to the Covid-19 critical care worker parking pass scheme, which was introduced in April 2020 to help and support NHS staff and critical key workers, a decision has been made to withdraw this concession from 21 June 2021.
Therefore, as of 8.00am on 21 June 2021, the MHCLG parking pass NHS/critical key worker parking exemption will no longer be valid in any car park or on street location and the applicable parking tariff will need to be paid, or season ticket obtained.
Street Naming and Numbering
Street Name Plates
What can I apply for?
- property name change
- addition of a property name
- amendment to postal address
- official registration of an existing unregistered property
- official registration of an individual new build
- official registration of a new development of two or more units
- conversion of property into flats
Application ProcessStreet Naming and Numbering Officer
Maidstone Borough Council
Make a Payment
- cheques should be made payable to ‘Maidstone Borough Council'
- card payments can be made on the payments line by calling 01622 602888. Before ringing you should contact the Street Naming and Numbering Officer on 01622 602518 to check the correct fee and get a unique application reference number to quote when making payment.