Find an application

You can search for current and old application details using our application search. This will show you the progress of the application and any important dates. If you want to track your own application when you search and find this there is an option to track it. You will need to register for an account as any changes to statuses or dates will be emailed to you.

Completion Certificates

For some applications you can find and print copies of completion certificates by using our application search and clicking on the documents tab when you have found the application.

If you cannot find the completion certificate or are unable to download or print this yourself, you can request a copy using our online form which will cost £50.

You cannot use this form if:

  • an application for work has been carried out under the Competent Person Scheme or through a Private Building Control Body. We do not hold copies of the completion certificates for these as this would have been issued by the persons carrying out the work
  • an application for work was carried out more than 15 years ago. We have a document retention policy of 15 years, so we will not hold copies of the completion certificates prior to this time

Request a completion certificate