Report a community safety issue

Ways to report an issue


You can report community safety issues using our online forms.

We deal with:

To report anything else call Kent Police on 101.


101 is the number to call when you want to contact Kent Police. Remember only dial 999 when you need immediate help.

101 is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that don’t need an emergency response.

For example, you should call 101 if:

  • you are reporting anti-social behaviour
  • your car has been stolen
  • your property has been damaged
  • you suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood
  • you need to report a minor traffic collision
  • you need to give the police information about crime in your area
  • you need to speak to the police about a general enquiry

Community Warden

Community wardens work closely with the police, local authorities and other agencies and are a useful source of information for the community.

They raise awareness of problems among the community working with the young, elderly and vulnerable in activities such as youth clubs, sporting events, coffee mornings and advice surgeries.

They can address environmental issues such as fly-tipping, graffiti and vandalism.

Find your local warden

Kent Crimestoppers

To report something anonymously call Kent Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Hate Crime

Crimes committed against someone because of their disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation are hate crimes and should be reported to the police. Hate crimes can include:

  • Threatening behaviour
  • Assault
  • Robbery
  • Damage to property
  • Inciting others to commit hate crimes
  • Harassment

Call 999 if you’re reporting a crime that’s in progress or if someone is in immediate danger.