Clare Park has a Green Flag award, which signifies excellence in parks up and down the country.
Clare Park is located at:
There is also a second entrance on Upper Fant Road, Fant.
Monday to Friday – 9am to dusk
Saturday and Sunday – 8am to dusk
- On street parking by the main entrance.
- Toilets. Disabled Toilets can be accessed using a Radar Key. Information about how to get one can be found on our Public Toilets page.
- Two tennis courts, which are open all year round. Information about the cost and how to pay can be found on our Sport Pitches and Courts pages.
- A children’s play area
- A multi-use games court for football, basketball and netball
- A memorial fountain
- A bowls green which is open between May and September
Clare Park Bowls Club
The bowls green is home to Clare Park Bowls Club. For more information about the club email Colin Lester, the club secretary, or call 01622 717511.