South Park is located at:
- The formal gardens.
- A pavilion.
- Two tennis courts which are open all year round and are free to use
- Sk8s 'n' Bruises skate-park.
- An all weather floodlit hockey/five-a-side football pitches. This is leased to Maidstone Hockey Club. For more information about the club or for bookings email Mike Chapman.
- Maidstone Hockey Club clubhouse.
- Parking with disabled spaces.
- On street parking.
- Toilets. Disabled Toilets can be accessed using a Radar Key. Information about how to get one can be found on our Public Toilets page.
- A children’s play area.
- Football pitches. Information about booking the pitches and prices can be found on our Sport Pitches and Courts pages.
Friends of South Park
- Local residents
- Ward Councillors