Environmental Health


Find out about registering a food business, reporting a business and allergies.


Maidstone Food Hygiene Ratings

Find out about the Food Hygiene Rating Scheme, report a food business, or find details about safety training.

Maidstone Food Hygiene Ratings

Environmental Permits

Find out if you need to apply for an environmental permit for you business.

Environmental Permits

Contaminated Land

Information about contaminated land and how we deal with it, plus searches and radon gas.

Contaminated Land

Clean Air for Maidstone

What air quality is, information on climate change and the Kent and Medway Air Quality Partnership

Clean Air for Maidstone

Cooling Towers

Find out information about cooling towers and how to register them.

Cooling Towers

Impact to services

For advice and more information about the Coronavirus

Clean Air for Schools

We are looking for schools to take part in our Clean Air for Schools air monitoring initiative. Sign up today!

Export Certificates

Apply for a export certificate form for exporters.

Drains and Water

Broken drains, fixing drains, cesspits, septic tanks and private water supplies.

Pest Control

Report any pest issues to us - the service is provided by Goodwin Pest Management

Tattooing and Piercing

Find out how to register a tattooing or piercing business.


Information and advice on noise issues and how to report it to us.

Caravans and Camp Sites

Renew or apply for a caravan or camp site licence

Register your food business

You need to register your food business 28 days before you open it.

Health and Safety

Includes health and safety advice, disposal of asbestos and event planning.

Back to top