Change Your Benefits
You must tell us if your circumstances change. We need to be told about any changes as it may affect your benefit payments. You still need to tell us your change even if you have told another organisation such as the jobcentre.
Changes you need to tell us about are included below:
- If you or anyone you live with starts working or gets a pay rise.
- If you or your partner stop working.
- If you stop getting any state benefits.
- If the income of a non-dependant changes
- bank or building society accounts capital/savings going up or down
- getting capital/savings. This includes property and land
- a birth
- child leaving school
- someone who left/joined your home
- a disability
- someone who left/went into hospital
- fostering a child
- adopting a child
- a death
- moving into a new home or moving out of your home
- your rent goes up or down
- tenancy changes
How to report
Started a new job?
Have your wages changed?
If your wage has changed, use the proof upload form to send us a new payslip.
Stopping your claim
If you no longer wish to claim you should tell use immediately