Your Online Account
Manage your benefits online
You can register for an online account to view your benefit and council tax details and sign up to paperless billing.
Reasons to sign up for an online account:
- 24-hour access to your benefits information
- Sign up for paperless billing
- View your next payment dates
- See a breakdown of your benefits claim
- Download notification letters
- See a breakdown of your income details
- Get help and support
If you’re a landlord
You can check your tenant’ Housing benefit payments and details of any payment changes if you sign up for an account.
How to register
Go to the register for an account page, click register now and fill in your person details. Registration should take no longer than 5 minutes.
Once registered on the ‘My Services’ tab click to add a service and when prompted input your benefit reference number (this can be found at the top of your benefit reference numbers and will always begin with a ‘5’). After you’ve added your account you’ll be able to see your claim details and to request paperless billing.