Need a new bin?

Moving House?

Please note: Only one black wheelie bin is permitted per household.

If you're moving house, please don't take your bins with you. If you're in a new home please contact your developer or managing agent as they should provide the bins for you.

If you have a garden bin, you can take it with you. You'll need to let us know that you've done so completing our online form.

If you do need a new bin, you'll need to pay for it. You'll see the prices below.

Black Bin (one per household) £25
Green Bin £25
Black and Orange Food Recycling Bin £8
240 litre Garden Bin £45 a year

Order a new bin


If you have moved property and you have no bins you can buy one.

Order a new bin

Replace a broken or missing bin


If your bin is broken or it has gone missing you can get a free replacement.

Replace your broken or lost bin

Garden bins


New garden bins

You can order a new garden bin online.

Order a new garden bin

Change or cancel a garden bin

You can change your garden bin or cancel it below.

Change or cancel your garden bin

Renew your garden bin

You can pay for your garden waste subscription below.

Renew your garden waste subscription

Silver food caddy


We no longer sell these.

You can get them from homeware stores.