Temporary use

Before applying

Before applying for a Temporary Use Notice (TUN) for gambling you'll need to apply for an operating licence which are licensed by the Gambling Commission. If you already hold one you can continue with your application.

A TUN allows the temporary use of a premises for gambling. This could be for a one off event or until somewhere more permanent has been found.

Premises that could be issued a TUN include:

  • Conference centres
  • Hotels
  • Sporting venues

Apply for a licence

    Before applying, please read the following:

    You'll need to download and fill in the gambling premises licence application form and send it to:

    Licensing Partnership
    PO Box 182
    TN13 1GP

    Licence fees

    The fee for a temporary use notice is £38.