Contact your Parish Council
Issue - meetings
Strategic Plan – Proposed Areas for Focus 2021-2026 and Key Performance Indicators for Covid-19 Recovery
- Appendix A: Progress Against Outcomes in the Strategic Plan 2019-45, item 142 PDF 93 KB
- Appendix B: Results from the Residents Survey - Impact of Covid-19, item 142 PDF 172 KB
- Appendix C: Strategic Plan Proposed Areas of Focus 2021-2026, item 142 PDF 118 KB
- Appendix D: Proposed Covid-19 KPIs for Recovery, item 142 PDF 107 KB
The Policy and Information Manager introduced the report which set out the refreshed areas of focus for the Strategic Plan. The need for resources to be in place was highlighted in order for the Council to respond to the local impact of the pandemic which was reflected in the changes made to the areas of focus for 2021-2026.
The proposed areas of focus relating to the Committee had been drafted in accordance with Member feedback received in the Summer of 2020.
The KPIs had also undergone changes to enable progress towards recovery to be monitored, with amendments made to two KPIs in response to feedback from the Head of Housing and Community Services; firstly that Reports of Domestic Abuse be amended to Number of Cases where Cause of Homelessness is Domestic Abuse, as the data could then be collected internally rather than relying on partners to submit data. The second proposed amendment was to the frequency of reporting on the Community data set changing from monthly to quarterly, which would match the data return provided to Government.
1. The Committee’s feedback and recommendations on the proposed refreshed areas of focus for the Council’s Strategic Plan for the period 2021-2026, set out in Appendix C to the report, be provided to the Policy and Resources Committee; and
2. The Committee’s feedback and recommendations on the proposed Key Performance Indicators for Covid-19 Recovery set out in Appendix D to the report be provided to the Policy and Resources Committee.