|Total expected attendances:||15|
|Present as expected:||9||60%|
|Apologies received:||6||100% of absences|
|Absent (incl. apologies):||6||40%|
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the councillor's actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
|18/01/2021||Audit, Governance and Standards Committee ,18/01/2021||Apologies received|
|15/03/2021||Audit, Governance and Standards Committee ,15/03/2021||Present|
|09/12/2020||Council ,09/12/2020||Apologies received|
|28/01/2021||Council ,28/01/2021||Apologies received|
|19/11/2020||Licensing Committee ,19/11/2020||Present|
|14/01/2021||Licensing Committee ,14/01/2021||Apologies, sent representative|
|15/04/2021||Licensing Committee ,15/04/2021||Present|
|13/01/2021||Maidstone Joint Transportation Board ,13/01/2021||Apologies, sent representative|
|26/11/2020||Planning Committee ,26/11/2020||Present|
|17/12/2020||Planning Committee ,17/12/2020||Present|
|21/01/2021||Planning Committee ,21/01/2021||Apologies, sent representative; Substituted by Councillor Wendy Young|
|25/02/2021||Planning Committee ,25/02/2021||Present|
|25/03/2021||Planning Committee ,25/03/2021||Present|
|29/03/2021||Planning Committee ,29/03/2021||Present|
|22/04/2021||Planning Committee ,22/04/2021||Expected|
|26/04/2021||Planning Committee ,26/04/2021||Expected|