Pay your rent

You can use our form to pay your rent if you are:

  • in temporary accommodation
  • at a Gypsy and Traveller site
  • in a Maidstone Borough Council Affordable home

We do not accept rent payment for Golding Homes. Find out how to pay your Golding Homes rent.

Before you begin

You will need your:

  • licence or rent reference number
  • payment details

To pay rent for temporary accommodation or for a Gypsy and Traveller site, you will need your ten-digit licence agreement number. This can be found in your start-up pack.

To pay rent for a housing association property, you will need your rent reference number beginning with AH. This can be found on your tenancy agreement.

Pay your rent

Other ways to pay

Standing order

You will need to set up a standing order with your bank or building society. Below you will find our bank details. Use your rent account reference number as the payment reference.

  • Lloyds Bank PLC
  • Maidstone Borough Council
  • Sort Code: 30-00-02
  • Account Number: 00574428


Call our automated payment line on 01622 602888

Paypoint location

You cannot use this method to pay if you are in affordable housing.

To set up a Paypoint account, email us at