If you are a young person at school looking for work experience, you can send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Try to include the sort of placement you are looking for, your skills and how long the placement would be and we will contact you back.
Unemployed aged 16-24
We offer unpaid work experience placements for young people aged 16-24 who are currently unemployed in partnership with Jobcentre Plus and CXK.
We take on three groups of young people for work experience a year starting in February, May and September. The groups range from five to ten people depending on the placements available.
You can find out more about work experience opportunities available by attending an informal event where you can meet with us to discuss opportunities. To apply or find out when the next event is email your CV and a covering letter to our HR Team.
Steps to employment programme
This is a free programme that won't affect any benefits that you receive. The programme offers:
- An Initial face-to-face meeting to discuss where you are and where you want to be
- Support with CV advice, job interview practice and application checking
- Find out about opportunities to help you get a job including training courses, job opportunities, volunteering and work experience
- Regular telephone conversations to help you work out what to do next
- Friendly, personalised support
To find out more about the programme email our HR Team.
Unemployed aged 24+
If you feel that work experience with us would benefit and support your return to work, you can apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to our HR Team.