As the country is moving out of the current National Lockdown, the temporary relaxation of parking restrictions, allowing residents and businesses to park in our off-street car parks while displaying a valid parking permit, will end in line with the government’s next phase for relaxing Covid restrictions; i.e. 12 April 2021.
Therefore, from 12 April 2021, any vehicle parked in one of the Council’s pay and display car parks will be required to pay for parking. Failure to make payment could result in a Penalty Charge Notice being issued.
On-Street Disabled Bays
- cause an obstruction
- park in a way that disrupts traffic flows
- park where loading or unloading restrictions are in force including on 'kerb markings'
- park in a taxi rank, a bus stop, a clearway or on a school 'Keep Clear' marking
- park beyond disabled bay or pay and display markings
- park without displaying a valid disabled badge within a disabled bay
Where are these bays and who can park in them?
Maidstone Borough Council