Contact your Parish Council
19/500271/FULL - CHANGE OF USE OF LAND FOR THE STATIONING OF 18 HOLIDAY CARAVANS WITH ASSOCIATED WORKS INCLUDING LAYING OF HARDSTANDING AND BIN STORE - OAKHURST, STILEBRIDGE LANE, MARDEN, TONBRIDGE, KENT
- Meeting of Planning Committee, Thursday 26th November, 2020 6.00 pm (Item 417.)
- View the background to item 417.
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update report of the Head of Planning and Development.
In presenting the application, the Senior Planning Officer advised the Committee that whilst not mentioned in the report, it was acknowledged that in July 2020, the Council resolved to adopt the Marden Neighbourhood Development Plan and it now formed part of the statutory Development Plan for the Borough. However, it was considered that the adoption of this document did not alter the recommendation set out in the report.
The Chairman read out statements on behalf of Mrs Shave, an objector, and Councillor Mannington of Marden Parish Council.
The Democratic Services Officer read out a statement on behalf of Graham Simpkin Planning, agent for the applicant.
Councillor D Burton (Visiting Member) addressed the meeting.
RESOLVED: That consideration of this application be deferred to seek:
· Details of the design of the caravans;
· Details of electric vehicle charging points; and
· A detailed landscaping plan.
Voting: 11 – For 0 – Against 0 – Abstentions
Note: Councillor Harwood left the meeting before the voting on this application (7.20 p.m.).
- 19/500271/FULL - Site Plan, item 417. PDF 128 KB
- 19/500271/FULL - Committee Report, item 417. PDF 292 KB
- 19/500271/FULL - Annex A, item 417. PDF 163 KB
- 19/500271/FULL - Annex B, item 417. PDF 171 KB
- 19/500271/FULL - Annex C, item 417. PDF 221 KB
- 19/500271/FULL - Annex D, item 417. PDF 148 KB
- 19/500271/FULL - Annex E, item 417. PDF 146 KB
- Urgent Update OAKHURST, item 417. PDF 50 KB View as HTML (417./8) 9 KB