Issue - meetings
16/508660 - Land South Of, Vicarage Road, Yalding
- Committee Report, item 278 PDF 160 KB
- 16 508660 Urgent Update final, item 278 PDF 110 KB View as HTML (278/3) 29 KB
- 16 508660 Helen Grant Letter, item 278 PDF 88 KB View as HTML (278/4) 8 KB
The Committee considered the report, and urgent update reports, of the Head of Planning and Development. The Head of Planning and Development updated the Committee on the Heads of Terms of Section 106 agreement. It was noted that the NHS Clinical Commissioning Group contribution should read £48,420 instead of £44,604 and that Kent County Council had advised that there was no requirement for a Public Right of Way contribution.
Mr Bolsin presented a petition and spoke on this item.
Councillor Brown (of Yalding Parish Council), Councillor Thomas (of Hunton Parish Council) and Mr Hawkins (for the Applicant) addressed the Committee on this item.
Councillor McLoughlin addressed the committee as a visiting member.
That subject to the prior completion of a Section 106 legal agreement as
outlined in the committee report, in such terms as the Head of Legal
Services advises, with the following amendments:
- Financial contribution of £48,420 towards Healthcare at Yalding Surgery; and
· An additional head of terms dealing with provision for the management of the proposed open space on site (delegated to the Head of Planning and Development to finalise);
The Head of Planning and Development be given delegated powers to
grant planning permission subject to the conditions set out in the report, and amended in the urgent update, of the Head of Planning and Development.
Voting: For - 6 Against - 2 Abstentions – 1