Maidstone Borough Council has temporarily relaxed parking restrictions in car parks for residents who have valid parking permits during the Covid-19 Tier 4 restrictions.
View full details on our news website
All our car parks now have the facility to pay for parking via the RingGo smartphone app or by phone, this:
- Speeds up the payment process
- Removes the chance of ‘face down’ parking tickets leading to penalty charges and
- Allows you to extend your stay when away from your vehicle
Civil Enforcement Officers receive live payment information for more accurate enforcement. However, pay and display machines will remain in place for customers who can't use RingGo.
When you sign up to the RingGo parking service, you will automatically be included in the following helpful text services:
- Receive a confirmation text; to state when your parking session began.
- An expiry text; this will occur approximately 10 minutes before your parking session is due to end.
- Extend your parking session; if you choose to extend your session, additional time will need to be purchased before your parking session ends.
These three text services are charged at 20p each.
You can change your options at any time by phone, by using the RingGo website or by using the Android or iPhone app.
Updating your options on the app:
Go to my account and update your options by changing your preferences using the sliders on the right hand side of the screen.
For help using the RingGo service, please visit their website.