As the country is moving out of the current National Lockdown, in line with recent changes in the Government’s guidance relating to the Covid-19 critical care worker parking pass scheme, which was introduced in April 2020 to help and support NHS staff and critical key workers, a decision has been made to withdraw this concession from 21 June 2021.
Therefore, as of 8.00am on 21 June 2021, the MHCLG parking pass NHS/critical key worker parking exemption will no longer be valid in any car park or on street location and the applicable parking tariff will need to be paid, or season ticket obtained.
Traffic Regulation Orders (TRO)
The Kent County Council (Various Roads, Borough of Maidstone) (Waiting Restrictions and Street Parking Places) Variation No. 39 Order 2021.
The following are the relevant documentation and effects of the order.
After the consultation has ended, the results and any feedback will be looked at by the Joint Transportation Board, a cross party advisory panel of Councillors. They'll make their recommendations in a report to Kent County Council's Cabinet Member for Planning, Highways, Transport and Waste, who will decide whether to approve the proposed order or not.
Off-Street Parking Places Orders
- Off-Street Parking Places Consolidation Order 2008
- Off-Street Parking Places Order 2008 Variation No. 1
- Off-Street Parking Places Order 2009 Variation No. 2
- Off-Street Parking Places Order 2011 Variation No. 3
- Off-Street Parking Places Order 2012 Variation No. 4
- Off-Street Parking Places Order 2015 Variation No. 6
- Prescribed Hours for Waiting and Loading Restrictions
- Prohibition of Stopping on the Footway or Verge Order 2008
- Prohibition of Stopping on the Footway or Verge Order 2013 Variation No. 2