|April to September||9am to 8pm|
|October||9am to 5pm (4.30pm on Fridays)|
|November to January||9am to 4pm|
|February to March||9am to 5pm (4.30pm on Fridays)|
- The Sutton Road car park by the main entrance
- The Mangravet Avenue car park by the Mangravet Avenue pedestrian entrance
Driving around the Cemetery
Funerals take place Monday – Friday between 10am and 2.30pm.
See our Maidstone Cemetery Prices page to find out the various costs with burials and cremations and details on how to pay.
Maidstone residents have priority over non-residents you can find out more on our residents webpage.
- Lawn graves, for people wanting just a headstone memorial
- General graves, for people wanting larger memorials
- Cremated remains plots, for people wanting to put ashes in a grave and have a memorial on the plot. This option is not available at Vinters Park Crematorium.
American or metal coffins
We are taking steps to preserve grave space and reduce our environmental impact in the cemetery. As of 14 July 2022 we will no longer bury American or metal coffins.
The reasons that this decision has been taken is not only environmental as American and metal caskets do not break down, it is also to preserve space.
In order for an American casket to be buried, two grave spaces need to be purchased and only two caskets can be buried in that space (9ft and 5ft). With normal sized coffins we can bury up to six people in two graves, which means we are losing four grave spaces by allowing the caskets to be used.
We will honour those graves already purchased.