Last updated: 9 July 2021
As of 19th July, the numbers at funerals will no longer be restricted.
The Reception at Vinters Park will be open on Tuesday and Thursday morning from 9am to 12pm to allow for memorial payments and general enquiries. If you wish to arrange a memorial for a lost loved one, or speak to a member of our bereavement team about Maidstone Cemetery or Vinters Park Crematorium please call on 01622 602656 or email our Bereavement Team and one of our team will make an appointment for you or help you.
|April to September||10am to 8pm|
|October||10am to 5:30pm|
|November to January||10am to 4pm|
|February to March||10am to 5:30pm|
- The Sutton Road car park by the main entrance
- The Mangravet Avenue car park by the Mangravet Avenue pedestrian entrance
Driving around the Cemetery
Funerals take place Monday – Friday between 10am and 2.30pm.
See our Maidstone Cemetery Prices page to find out the various costs with burials and cremations and details on how to pay.
- Lawn graves, for people wanting just a headstone memorial
- General graves, for people wanting larger memorials
- Cremated remains plots, for people wanting to put ashes in a grave and have a memorial on the plot. This option is not available at Vinters Park Crematorium.