Last updated: 31 Mar 2021 11:45am
The Cemetery is now open and back to normal.
|April to September||10am to 8pm|
|October||10am to 5:30pm|
|November to January||10am to 4pm|
|February to March||10am to 5:30pm|
- The Sutton Road car park by the main entrance
- The Mangravet Avenue car park by the Mangravet Avenue pedestrian entrance
Driving around the Cemetery
Funerals take place Monday – Friday between 10am and 2.30pm.
See our Memorials and Prices page to find out the various costs with burials and cremations and details on how to pay.
- Lawn graves, for people wanting just a headstone memorial
- General graves, for people wanting larger memorials
- Cremated remains plots, for people wanting to put ashes in a grave and have a memorial on the plot. This option is not available at Vinters Park Crematorium.