Issue - meetings
14/0566 - Land South Of Heath Road, Coxheath, Kent
343 14/0566 - OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR A MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT COMPRISING UP TO 72 DWELLINGS, UP TO 43 EXTRA CARE APARTMENTS AND PROVISION OF LAND FOR OPEN SPACE/COMMUNITY USE WITH ASSOCIATED ACCESS AND PARKING WITH ACCESS CONSIDERED AT THIS STAGE AND ALL OTHER MATTERS RESERVED FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION - LAND SOUTH OF HEATH ROAD, COXHEATH, KENT PDF 137 KB
- 14/0566 - Committee Report, item 343 PDF 117 KB
- 14/0566 - Committee Report Appdx, item 343 PDF 1 MB
- 14-0566_photographs, item 343 PDF 920 KB
The Committee considered the report of the Head of Planning and Development.
RESOLVED: That subject to the prior completion of a S106 legal agreement in such terms as the Head of Legal Partnership may advise to secure the following:
· The provision of 40% affordable residential units within the application site of which a proportion shall be for local needs housing;
· A contribution for Kent County Council of £2,360.96 per applicable house towards the expansion of education provision at Coxheath Primary School;
· A contribution for Kent County Council of £2,359.80 per applicable house towards the expansion of Cornwallis School.
· A contribution for Kent County Council of £607.85 to be used to address the demand from the development towards youth equipment (supplied centrally to Infozone Youth Hub for distribution and use by Youth services locally in Coxheath);
· A contribution for Kent County Council of £1,172.17 to be used to address the demand from the development towards book stock for the new residents at Coxheath library;
· A contribution for NHS Property Services of £57,168 towards the extension, refurbishment and/or upgrade of the Orchard Medical Centre and Stockett Lane Surgery;
· A contribution towards highway works at the junction of the A229 and B2163 (Linton Crossroads) to mitigate the impact of the development (the amount to be finalised by the Head of Planning and Development acting under delegated powers); and
· A contribution towards the improvement, maintenance, repair and renewal of the open space and play facilities at Stockett Lane Recreation Ground (the amount to be finalised by the Head of Planning and Development acting under delegated powers) and the provision of on-site open space OR a contribution of £1,575 per dwelling towards the improvement, maintenance, repair and renewal of the open space and play facilities at Stockett Lane Recreation Ground,
the Head of Planning and Development be given delegated powers to grant outline permission subject to the conditions set out in the report.
Voting: 11 – For 0 – Against 1 - Abstention