Issue - meetings
15/501342 - Land North Of Grigg Lane, Headcorn, Kent
195 15/501342 - OUTLINE APPLICATION FOR THE ERECTION OF 28 DWELLINGS INCLUDING AMENITY SPACE AND NATURE CONSERVATION MITIGATION CORRIDORS, APPROVAL FOR ACCESS, APPEARANCE, LAYOUT AND SCALE BEING SOUGHT WITH LANDSCAPE RESERVED FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION. INCLUDING DEVELOPMENT AFFECTING A PUBLIC RIGHT OF WAY - LAND NORTH OF GRIGG LANE, HEADCORN, KENT PDF 147 KB
- 15/501342 - Committee Report, item 195 PDF 145 KB
- 15/501342 - Committee Report Appendix 1, item 195 PDF 279 KB
- Item 16 15.501342 Land North Of Grigg Lane 15-501342_urgent update, item 195 PDF 33 KB View as HTML (195/4) 5 KB
- 15-501342_photos, item 195 PDF 6 MB
Councillor Round stated that he had been lobbied.
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update report of the Head of Planning and Development.
Mr Norton, for the applicant, addressed the meeting on this application and associated application 14/503960 (Land east of Thatch Barn Road and south of Lenham Road, Headcorn).
RESOLVED: That subject to the prior completion of a S106 legal agreement in such terms as the Head of Legal Partnership may advise to secure the following:
· The provision of 57% affordable residential units within the application site, comprising twelve affordable rent units and four shared ownership units;
· A contribution of £4,000 per applicable house (x22) = £88,000 towards the first phase of permanently expanding Headcorn Primary School;
· A Primary Land acquisition contribution of £891.69 per applicable house (x22) = £19,617.18, towards Headcorn Primary School site expansion to accommodate the extension of the School accommodation;
· A contribution of £1,344.44 to be used to address the demand from the development towards additional book stock and services at local libraries serving the development to be supplied to Headcorn Library;
· A contribution of £30,413.60 (£1,086.20 per dwelling) towards the improvement, replacement and refurbishment of areas of equipped play and outdoor sports facilities at Headcorn Recreation Ground; and
· A contribution of £185.68 towards equipment to expand the range of youth focused activities that can take place at Headcorn Village Hall,
the Head of Planning and Development be given delegated powers to grant outline permission subject to the conditions set out in the report.
Voting: 11 – For 0 – Against 0 - Abstentions