Issue - meetings
15/505938 - Peas Place, Green Lane, Chart Sutton, Kent, ME17 3ET
242 15/505938 - PART-RETROSPECTIVE APPLICATION FOR THE CHANGE OF USE OF LAND FOR THE SITING OF ONE STATIC AND ONE TOURING CARAVAN FOR GYPSY/TRAVELLER OCCUPATION. INSTALLATION OF SEPTIC TANK AND UTILITY ROOM. CREATION OF HARDSTANDING AND POST AND RAIL FENCE TO EASTERN BOUNDARY AND ASSOCIATED LANDSCAPING SCHEME - PEAS PLACE, GREEN LANE, CHART SUTTON, KENT PDF 143 KB
- 15/505938 - Committee Report, item 242 PDF 124 KB
- 15_505938 URGENT UPDATE_Peas Place, item 242 PDF 27 KB View as HTML (242/3) 9 KB
- 15-505938_photos, item 242 PDF 615 KB
Councillor Munford stated that he had been lobbied.
The Committee considered the report and the urgent update report of the Head of Planning and Development.
Mr Poulter, an objector, Councillor Jull of Chart Sutton Parish Council (against) and Mr McKay, for the applicant, addressed the meeting.
1. That permission be granted subject to the conditions and informative set out in the report, as amended by the urgent update report, and the additional condition set out in the urgent update report, with the following additional informative:
With regard to landscaping, the applicant should work with the Council’s Landscape Officer to produce a scheme that restores a landscape more traditional and characteristic of the area.
2. That the Enforcement Team be requested to investigate the legality of the boundary fence that has been erected on the eastern boundary of the application site.
3. That the Development Manager be requested to provide an update to Members on when the Gypsy and Traveller Accommodation Assessment is to be revisited in light of the changes to the Planning Policy for Traveller Sites.
Voting: 10 – For 3 – Against 0 – Abstentions